The world is being driven by data, and organizations that extract insights from enterprise data have all the competitive advantages. To keep pace with changing market dynamics and make better strategic decisions, you need ready access to high-quality, up-to-date data and analysis. With business analytics, you can make confident business decisions based on real metrics and insights and take the guesswork out of making decisions.
What We Offer:
Business Analytics is the process by which businesses use statistical methods and technologies for analyzing historical data in order to gain new insight and improve strategic decision-making. The main components of a typical business analytics dashboard include:
1. Data Aggregation: prior to analysis, data must first be gathered, organized, and filtered, either through volunteered data or transactional records.
2. Data Mining: data mining for business analytics sorts through large datasets using databases, statistics, and machine learning to identify trends and establish relationships.
3. Association and Sequence Identification: the identification of predictable actions that are performed in association with other actions or sequentially.
4. Text Mining: explores and organizes large, unstructured text datasets for the purpose of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
5. Forecasting: analyzes historical data from a specific period in order to make informed estimates that are predictive in
determining future events or behaviors.
6. Predictive Analytics: predictive business analytics uses a variety of statistical techniques to create predictive models, which extract information from datasets, identify patterns, and provide a predictive score for an array of organizational outcomes.
7. Optimization: once trends have been identified and predictions have been made, businesses can engage simulation techniques to test out best-case scenarios.
8. Data Visualization: provides visual representations such as charts and graphs for easy and quick data analysis.
Our Business Analytics offers to helps customers to meet the demands of today and plan for tomorrow and quickly realize tangible business benefits. We offer holistic services and solutions that combine industry-specific technology and business analytic acumen to enable better and faster decision-making:
a. Data Warehouse
b. Data reporting and visualization
c. Data quality management
d. Data science